- "Updated Testimonial:
We had the pleasure of working with Melissa in April, 2017. I did not realize how lucky we were until I began working with a company in Illinois for an estate sale at my mother-in-law's house. I am quickly realizing not all companies are as honest and professional as Melissa. Thank you again Melissa."
- "Hi. I just wanted to say what a great sale it (Verona) was. You were very well-organized and prices were very good. I just wish I had been there the first day. Another thing I want to mention, because it is so important, is that staff were friendly and helpful. There are some companies in this area where the staff doesn't seem to have the time or inclination to be nice to customers, and, believe me, we notice that.
Cross Plains, WI"
– Sue S.
- "We highly recommend S&H Estate Sales & Service because of their integrity, professionalism and honesty. Far exceeded our expectations. She did all the work and we reaped the benefits. Thank you Melissa"
– Maddy & Mac
- "You still have the BEST estate sales in Southern Wisconsin!
Very organized and everyone in your staff are pleasant.
- "You always do a great job and signage is fantastic!"
– Estate Sale Customer
- "Melissa does a very professional job with her estate sales. Her staff is also very helpful."
– Estate Sale Customer
- ""When my aunt had to move from her home of 40+ years into an Assisted Living Home, we were very fortunate to find Melissa Hubbard, owner of S & H Estates Sales, to help with the sorting through & selling of a house full of 90 years of memories.
Melissa came and met with us, thoroughly explaining how she and her team would organize and conduct the sale. She was very mindful and considerate of how emotional this was for my aunt having to sell the majority of her belongings.
Melissa & her team did a great job. We were totally satisfied with the results of the sale and would recommend S&H Estate Sales without hesitation. Melissa, you were a life saver. Thank you for all your hard work.""
- "Customer Testimonial: You have "Very Nice" sales!!"
– Joyce- Janesville, WI
- "Customer Testimonial:
This is one of the best executed estate sales I have ever seen!!"
– Karen- Janesville, WI
- "February 2, 2018
My aunt and uncle built their home in Janesville in the early 1980's. My aunt passed away October 2017 and we moved my uncle to assisted living in Milwaukee in November. As you can imagine, there was a lot to take care of during an emotional time.
The house was sold and we interviewed for an estate sale. We decided Melissa Hubbard, owner of S&H Estate Sales and Service, was who we would contract with. She was competitive in her pricing for services and we felt she would do the best job for us. She was also mindful and acknowledged the emotional side of the situation. Clearing out almost 40 years in a home and 96 years of memories!
Melissa was a great communicator during the process and it was a pleasure working with her during a difficult time. We were totally satisfied with the sale and the results. I would recommend S&H without reservation. We are pleased 100%!
Lisa R. Martin
– Lisa R. Martin
- "When I decided to go with an estate sale for my dad's house I did a search on line. Of the websites I looked at, yours was the one that I was drawn to. Reading the testimonials of past clients and the look of your website sold me!
I want to thank you again for the hard work you and your crew did in preparing for and conducting the estate sale for us. Every contact I had with you was courteous, friendly and professional. It really shows that you enjoy what you do.
Thank you again for a great job!"
- "Our mom passed away recently, and we needed to empty her home. She had been in this house for 34 years, and there were many things to sort and sell. Melissa was extremely helpful in this process. She explained the estate sale schedule and procedure clearly, and was able to help us with a two-day sale. There were things which we thought should be disposed of, but she knew that they had value and guided us in those decisions. Melissa spent lots of time sorting, arranging, selling, and cleaning up the property. When she was finished, the house was neat and ready for buyers. Melissa gave a prompt accounting of the sale and the check came quickly. She and her staff were very hard-working
and efficient, and she was available for questions as well as sensitive to our feelings. We were very satisfied with S & H Estate Sales and Melissa."
– Kay and Sue, Beloit
- "Recently we had Melissa and her gang manage my Mother In Law's estate sale. MIL was a hoarder! Boy was she! Anyway, Melissa conducted sales on three weekends. She was very professional and documented all sales. We were really impressed with her attention to detail and her prices were spot on. We Highly Recommend Melissa and her gang for any estate sales that anyone would need. I can say with confidence that you will be pleasantly surprised at the end of the sale."
– John & Jean
- "April, 2017
When we sold our family cottage with many years of accumulation, we contacted Melissa for help in clearing out the house and shed before closing. From our first consultation through receiving the check at the end Melissa was professional, knowledgeable, reasonable and exceptionally hard working. She and her crew are very nice people with whom we enjoyed working. Thank you Melissa."
- "My elderly parents entered assisted living in March and we needed to sell their home as quickly as possible. We were referred to Melissa Hubbard through our realtor, Julie. My parents’ house sold within a week and we needed to get the home cleaned out and ready for closing.
Melissa worked with us to get the estate sale scheduled as soon as possible as time was limited. She is very professional, knowledgeable and proficient in what she does. She had limited time to prepare for the sale and did a great job.
We would highly recommend Melissa to anyone who is looking for someone to assist them regarding an estate sale."
– Ralph & Judy Donaldson
- "Melissa’s expertise, hard work, and good sense of humor was such a pleasure! She managed our two-day sale, consulted us with questions, or curiosity (every good piece has a story!) without ever breaking stride. A lot of hard work went into the sale, including some brutal, hot days in our garage sorting and pricing.
The sale was a real success! We were very happy not to be allowed on the premises so that our stuff could find a new home with no second thoughts from us.The sale follow-up was prompt, all items were accounted for, and included a check. Meeting Melissa was rewarding and a lot of fun. We hope this is our LAST sale, but one never knows! She would certainly be our only choice to run it if there is a next time.
– Cookie & Katherine Edgerton, WI
- "When mom moved to assisted living, we needed help clearing out an entire house. We saw Melissa's online add for S&H Estate Sales and decided to give her a call. She was very thorough when going over the contract, and eager to answer all our questions. She worked very hard to complete the set-up and pricing as per our agreement. If there was a questionable item of family value that we missed during our weeks of sorting, Melissa was very thoughtful to let us know.
The 3 day sale was a huge success and the house looks great. Our check was in the mail following a very timely clean-up. She's such a hard worker!!
If the need should arise for us to move and "scale down" in the future, it would be our pleasure to work with Melissa again.
– Chuck & Janet Flynn
Complete letters on file for inspection upon your request.